Monday, July 13, 2009

Ben's Fist Haircut

My big boy recently had his first haircut! Can you believe that? We were up visiting with Gigi & Ben's hair had started to grow so long it was over his little ears. As much as I hated to admit it, my little baby is turning into a big boy. I thought we had loads of time before milestones like this but this little mama is continually amazed. Soooooo, I asked my Mom to do the honors. I just wanted to trim a little over his ears- that's all. (Please note the really stylish haircut cape circa 1989, Ben is so retro!)
OK- so it didn't start out so good, but eventually he came around. Mommy held him close and gave lots of hugs and kisses and Gigi was able to work her magic.


I'm not sure he really knew what to think about that whole deal! Lookin' trim and quite handsome if I do say so myself!

No comments: