Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Jail

Well, the time has come for the baby gates to come out! Ben is all over the place, into EVERYTHING and must be contained. Since we do not have a game room or dedicated play room- some creative thinking has come in to play. So, Daddy installed extra wide baby gates on each end of the smaller living room and turned it in to a dedicated play space. So far so good.
Super Ben has had an exciting week exploring his new space. Now I know why the term "testing limits" exists!

Hi Mommy! Somebody put up Ben sized walls so I can pull up on them :)

This is typical Ben right here....trying to figure out how this whole baby gate thing works. And trying to figure out his escape plan I am sure!

Hopefully this is the only time he is ever behind bars! (I shudder to think! Oh Lordy!)

Cutest little jailbird I've ever seen. That is for sure! He is such the charmer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious..he must be contained..good luck with that!

Melissa said...

I love it. I've got to come check out his new digs.