Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ben's New Favorite Thing To Do

Of all things Ben has a new found hobby of sweeping and mopping. Maybe he is trying to be just like his good ole Mom!
This whole thing started a couple of months ago when he found Ava's play broom in the pantry. He fell in love with that thing at first sight.
He carried it around with him all over the house like it was his new best friend!
Then I guess the new wore off of the broom and he moved on to bigger and better things. He found the Swiffer mop and it was all over.
Every single time I leave the door to the pantry open he makes a mad rush for the Swiffer.
He gets so excited and walks back and forth over the floor with it mopping away. It is really so cute to watch. He gets very excited to help me out with the house work. I don't know how it happened, but I hope it sticks!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My oldest nephew was this same way, and next month he'll turn 5 and he still enjoys a good sweeping. Take advantage of it. It's just the cutest little hobby.