Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

OK I was a little proud of myself this year for Thanksgiving because I made the Turkey for the first time. I was very intimidated to take on the big bird, but thankfully it turned out just perfectly. It looked beautiful and it tasted pretty good too if I do say so myself!
Mom, Brandi and Jordan came in from Waco for the big day and we had a really fun and relaxing time of cooking together, eating together, and of course watching college football together!
We sat down to a fancy table setting, well fancy for us anyway! Everyone took turns telling everyone else what they were thankful for. It was a really special day.
This is the aftermath of all the dishes after my favorite sister Aunt Bran did them. We love you Aunt Bran! And not just because you always do the dishes- it sure helps though!

No comments: