Friday, April 24, 2009

6 Month Check-up

Ben & I just returned home from his 6-month check-up with Dr. Kavin. (Technically he turned 6 months last Fri. the 17th, but I was busy getting ready for our Crawfish Boil so we went today instead) According to Dr. Kavin, Ben is (and has been every visit so far) "a magnificent baby"- I am not making this stuff up, he really said that! Praise the Lord for such a healthy and happy little child. Other than a minor eye issue (more on that next week) everything is awesome. He is ranked in the 75th percentile for height (27 inches) and 60th for weight (18 pounds). I was actually really surprised that he was only 60% for weight, not that I think that is shabby! He has just always been in the 80's or above and I have been told more than once (by friends, relatives, people at the Wally World checkout line) that he is a little chunkers. But, apparently not so much- 40% of the other babies his age are bigger than him. Hugh??? I wonder if they can do this?


Hmmm...anyway... I am really happy with how everything went. He is such a little tough guy, he barely even reacted to his shots. Needless to say, my cup runneth over. I am one proud little mama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm...toes

Matt