Sunday, April 26, 2009

Funny Girl

I have a funny story about Ava to share. She is cracking us up more and more these days, funny little thing. Ava loves to take notes. She currently has in her procession piles and piles of notebooks. She walks around the house making lists, copying down words, and writing letters or notes to anyone and everyone. Last weekend she saw a ProActive commercial on tv and dutifully copied down the name of the product and the corresponding 800 number to call to order it. (ProActive is an acne product for those that may not know) She then ran into the kitchen and showed me the number and said in the sweetest most angelic voice "Sher Sher, I wrote this down for you to buy if you want to, it is for pimples and wrinkles and stuff". I knew I was looking a little older these days- but geez- before I could begin to take it personally and get my feelings hurt, Ava walked around the kitchen and gave the same spill to all of the adults in the room. She was quite proud of herself. We all got a little chuckle out of it at the time- but this gets way better. Cut to Friday morning... (Matt told me this portion of the story) He was dropping her off at school and as he was getting out of the car she asked him "Daddy, why haven't you bought that stuff from the tv that I told you about?" to that he replied, "What? Are you talking about the stuff for your face?" and she said "yea, the stuff for your wrinkles- you still have a bunch of them". I am not sure why she thought that the acne medication was for wrinkles, but I think the whole story is rather amusing. She is such a little sweetie pie, helping her Daddy out with his wrinkles!

No comments: